The SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the SOS Brigade Forums! A fan forum for fans of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! Discuss the show, write fanfiction and make new friends!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruhi Suzumiya
Admin
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Haruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop!   Haruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 3:00 pm

^Wow that title was long

Welcome to my Avatar/Signature request thread! Here you can request any graphic you desire! I'm may not be a master at Photoshop but i make decent graphics if i do say so myself.

Samples
                                           Haruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop! SDZre2ZHaruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop! IK6UNzhHaruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop! Ea0FDnDHaruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop! 9WmVrN3
                                            Haruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop! M4ZJHlR
                                            Haruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop! UbILw6B
                                            Haruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop! HkDV38Q
Rules
.I only take Haruhi Suzumiya,Sailor Moon,Heart No Kuni No Alice,Madoka Magica and Winx Club requests
.I don't know how to do gifs so please don't request them until further notice
.Credit is not necessary
.Please don't use these on any other forums

If you want to request something, please fill out this form:

Code:
-Type of Graphic (Siggie/Avie/RP header):
-Character(s):
-Series/Movie:
-Text:
-Colour scheme:
-Additional requests:
Back to top Go down
https://suzumiyasosbrigade.board-directory.net

Haruhi's Great Spectacular Adorable Splendid Graphic Shop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The SOS Brigade :: The Basics :: Signature/Avatar Requests-
Jump to: